Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
Informatica Production Support – CONTRACT TO PERM – Richmond, DC, Dallas, or East Rutherford, NJ (various locations)
• The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
• Work 2-3 days remote
Informatica Production Support Skills & Requirements:
• At least 5 years of application instrumentation systems design, deployment, and support experience is desirable.
• Knowlegeable with the Informatica Services software.
• 5 years of Informatica Services experience including design, administration, configuration and integration with COTS products. Focus is on the Administration of the Informatica Services Product.
• Must have experience with installing and configuring Informatica Services on Solaris 10 Operating System. .
• Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting support for the Informatica Services and associated Informatica products.
• Must be able to work with Developers who design, develop, code test and implement procedures to load the data warehouse according to the approved design and technical models incorporating the business rules and data requirements
• Document the modified application design, code, logic, packages, modules or triggers in the appropriate tool and update the operations manual.
• Will work with a team supporting the customer.
• Experience in integrating and deploying Informatica Services Product in a shared hosting environment
• Working knowledge of production Web hosting environments is required
• Strong knowledge of Solaris 8 and 10 administration
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.