Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER (AEM) CONSULTANT – PERM – VARIOUS LOCATIONS
• 80-100% Travel
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Consultant Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Web Content Management (WCM), Records Management (RM) or Digital Asset Management (DAM) technical design and implementation projects
• Minimum of 2 years of experience leading large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
• Minimum of 2 large full lifecycle implementations
• Willingness to travel 80 – 100% of the time
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe CQ/Digital Marketing Suite.
• Java, J2EE, or .Net development in Web-centric applications
• JSP and/or ASP.Net development experience
• Working knowledge of Apache Sling and Java Content Repository (JCR)
• Design and implementation of Object and Component-oriented solutions
• Working knowledge of common software design patterns
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Application Integration and Middleware (SOA, ESB, Web Services, REST, Apache Sling, WCF)
• Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.)
• Strong oral and written communication skills, facilitation, documentation, and presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.