Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
ORACLE DBA – PERM – DENVER, CO
Oracle DBA Skills & Requirements:
• Must have (5-10) years of experience supporting Oracle in an enterprise environment.
• In depth Oracle Database Administration experience in
o Data Guard
o OEM Cloud Control 12c
o Oracle 12c
• Additional experience/knowledge:
o BI/Analytics projects and tools
o Experience with App and DBA monitoring best practices / proactive monitoring
o Data Loss Prevention and security best practices experience
o Database migration experience (technical and PM side)
• Oracle VM experience and Oracle Linux is a plus
Oracle DBA Job Summary:
• Monitor, trouble-shoot, maintain, and perform backup/recovery processes on Oracle databases.
• Ensure that storage, archiving, backup and recovery, and Disaster Recovery procedures are documented and processes are functioning correctly.
• Administer databases/applications on Oracle 9i-11g. The Oracle 12c experience is a plus.
• Good understanding of Oracle Database Administration procedures.
• Good understanding of Oracle monitoring and tuning procedures.
• Good understanding of SQL, PL/SQL.
• Able to create and understand Microsoft and UNIX shell, Perl scripts for database administrative purposes.
• Able to work on OS – AIX and Linux.
• Able to use and understand Oracle RMAN backup procedures.
• Perform preventive maintenance and performance tuning of multiple enterprise databases.
• Monitor and maintain database sizing, growth needs, and storage requirements.
• Install and setup of new databases in support of new projects.
• Responsible for the implementation of database and application changes as required by development.
• Define access permission’s, privileges, and standards according to security policies
• Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans.
• Participate in the annual Disaster Recovery test.
• Willing to take on other application administrative responsibilities
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.