Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
Leadership Training Senior Manager – PERM – New York, NY
Leadership Training Senior Manager Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum of 8 years related experience in consulting or industry.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience leading project teams on Leadership Strategy, Assessment and Development.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience architecting client solutions and developing proposal.
• Demonstrated influence and leadership abilities in building or leading Leadership functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• Willingness to travel 70% of the time.
Leadership Training Senior Manager Job Summary:
• Identify new business opportunities and support business development efforts such as proposal development and leading new business pursuits.
• Advise clients on the development and implementation of comprehensive leadership strategies.
• Lead project teams to asses senior C-suite executives.
• Design leadership development programs.
• Lead project teams.
• Application of psychology and knowledge of adult learning to create leadership development programs.
• Facilitation of workshops, team meetings and executive education experiences.
• Scope leadership projects, including number and level of resources, duration, and cost.
• Write proposals and statements of work.
• Develop, coach, and mentor junior staff.
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.