Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. FIRMWARE ENGINEER – CONTRACT – IRVING, TX
Work on a wide range of areas from low level hardware bring-up and debug through to connectivity stacks (cellular, WiFi, BLE) and embedded application code implementing the magic that makes the product.
Sr. Firmware Engineer Skills & Requirements:
•5-10 years developing firmware for embedded devices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience required. MSc or equivalent relevant experience is preferred.
• Expertise in C/C++, object oriented methodologies and system software design concepts.
• Good understanding of ARM assembly language.
• Familiar with non-traditional embedded languages (Python and Rust would be ideal).
• Comfortable using a variety of oscilloscopes, JTAG/SWD debuggers, multi-meters and logic analyzers.
• Strong experience developing on embedded systems and demonstrated shipping of firmware onto production devices.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.