Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT – CONTRACT – MONONA, WI
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply
Enterprise Architect Skills & Requirements:
• Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both business executive and technical personnel
• An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
• Working knowledge of specialized tools and solution providers
• Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies.
• Exceptional demonstrated consulting skills
• Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
•Supports the creation of a complex system being built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, version 2015 or higher
•Integration expertise with etchnologies such as SOAP, REST, MQ etc
•Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates.
•Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for cloud offerings and understands how Creative practice areas interact
•Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a robust solution
•Provides IT expertise on cross functional teams to provide a complete solution that will include custom code when the out of the box functionality is insufficient
•Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines
•Participates in the development of system/design documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and increase application maintainability
•Troubleshoots & debugs Internet software technologies
•Develops and implements of front-end technologies and coding best practices
•Provides supplemental support duties as part of a cross functional IT team to support end users of other IT systems and applications
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.