Veredus National - Hot Jobs & More!
Client Relations – PERM – Cincinnati, OH
Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates. Involved in developing, modifying and executing policies that affect immediate client operations and may have a broader impact to the business unit or division.
Client Relations Skills & Requirements:
• Proven knowledge to represent the enterprise’s entire range of products to the client and the industry
• Proven track record in client relationship management and/or the sales of technology products and services
• Financial institution experience or comparable proven sales-marketing-consulting-support background with strong financial industry and data processing knowledge
• Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business, and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client’s business
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.